keskiviikko 9. maaliskuuta 2011

Bored

It's time for my English text again. :) I actually don't have anything to talk about but hey, you don't always need a topic when you want to talk. So, I'm in one of the computer classes in out school. We're watching some really boring documentary and we're supposed to write down answeres about it but I can't understand a word because they mumble. So I'm in Facebook and here. But to be fair no one else is doing anything either.
 Our lesson is gonna propably end soon and I'll just amuse myself meanwhile.

 When I get home I'm going to go spread newspapers in peoples mail boxes with my brother. My brother has started this job and every Wednesday and Saturday in the afternoon he has to spread news papers he get's the day before. And since I've started a healthier life I figured it would be a good walk. It's quite a big area but together it's fun. I already helped him last Saturday half way. It was quite fun. I'm actually quite proud of myself because I really am trying to get fitter and even though I started only yesterday I've managed quite well. :)

This is the game :D
 I'm gonna go try this one lame game a few peeps from my class are playing. Bye!

1 kommentti: